Sunday 6 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATIONS FOR OILY SKIN


I'm usually quite hesitant to mix things up when it comes to changing my foundation. I have sensitive, acne prone skin so when I find something that works for me I tend to stick with it. However I decided to trial a few different products so that I could add some variety to my foundation collection. 

These are my top recommendations for all my oily skinned girls!  

1) Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation (Shade: Buff) AUS$56.00
Full coverage


This has been my go-to foundation for when I want a really flawless 'airbrushed' finish. It applies like a dream and easily covers any blemishes or imperfections on the skin. This is a higher end foundation so I only use it for special occasions or when I want a really flawless base. Arbonne products need to be purchased through a consultant though - but this foundation is definitely worth the hassle! Trust me!

2) Rimmel Stay Matte BB Cream (Shade: Light): AUS$12.95
Medium Coverage


OK so this technically isn't a foundation but it's pretty damn close. This BB Cream is a great product for every day wear because it has a light formula, SPF 15 and still gives beautiful coverage (+ it's cheap). While it claims to be a matte formula I still find myself getting oily though out the day so touch ups are necessary. If you want to know more about this product then watch the first impression review I filmed on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS058cXwevA&list=UUul9KAZQuVkDJgDbpVBs7QA 

3) Loreal Nude Magique Foundation AUS$24.95
Light Coverage


I'm a big fan of this Loreal foundation! It's interesting because it's a liquid foundation that dries to a powder finish. Overall I really love the formula of this and it feels lovely on the skin, however it gives very light coverage so I only use this on my 'good skin days'. If you don't require too much coverage then definitely check out this foundation because I think it would be perfect for every day wear. 

kristina.k x

1 comment:

  1. The L'Oreal foundation sounds good! I think I'll need to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete